Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In-App Purchases

How can I enable in-app purchases in an app I've already purchased and have been using? I tried to buy a 1-year paid subscription to AnyList, but it tells me my in-app purchases are disabled and I need to enable them in Settings. I've looked and looked but I can't find where to enable them. Can someone give me a clue how to do this? (I don't want in-app purchases enabled for ALL my apps, just this one.) Thanks!

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Feb 12, 2023 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2023 9:15 AM

Refer to this article about disabling in-app purchases Prevent in-app purchases from the App Store - Apple Support

I don't see a way to select just one.

2 replies

Feb 12, 2023 9:52 AM in response to Limnos

Thank you! I went to iPhone Life (after doing a Safari search) and they had the best procedure to ENABLE in-app purchases. I couldn't see how to enable just one so I enabled them all, then I was able to subscribe to AnyList, which is what I wanted to do in the first place. I hesitated over enabling ALL in-app purchases, but I'm the only one who uses my phone so I think I'll be OK with that. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my question.

In-App Purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.