Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes not printing out all the pages while using my MacAir

I love writing on my mini, but when I try to print out from my MacAir it won’t allow me to print out all 3 pages. Am I doing something wrong? I believe this has been a problem for some time, now I remember why I bought the writing apps (although I love the apple pens). At the very least, I am hoping to bring awareness.

Since I am at it, it would be also nice to convert the multiple pages to multiple page pdf instead of making one long pdf.

Thanks!

(mini6)

(MacAir)

Posted on Feb 12, 2023 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 11:48 AM

Hi Vamonosraza,

To have this behavior addressed, it would be best to work directly with Apple. You can provide any feedback on features to the product link included.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Product Feedback - Apple

Regards.

Similar questions

4 replies

Feb 14, 2023 12:03 PM in response to Vamonosraza

Hey Vamonosraza,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! It looks like you haven't received an answer to your question. If you are able to provide additional information, then perhaps someone will be able to assist you. Some questions that might be helpful to answer are: 

• Because menu options can vary, which software versions are installed on your MacBook Air and iPad mini? On your iPad, tap Settings > General > About to find out. On your Mac, select the Apple menu > About This Mac.
  • If you print from your iPad mini, does it then print all expected pages? If so, are you using the same printer with your iPad and Mac?

In the meantime, try restarting all involved devices to see if that helps. Restarting can resolve many odd issues:

1. Restart your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Restart your iPad - Apple Support
  3. Restart your printer. If steps are needed, you'll want to check your user manual

Keep us posted.

Take care!

Feb 21, 2023 10:08 AM in response to Vamonosraza

Vamonosraza wrote:

I have the latest versions on my Mac and iPad mini. I am not at home right now, however I always update. I believe it is Ventura 13.2 or 13.3 (whichever is the latest). No one is having these problems?

yes, my iPad prints all the pages and I am using the same printer for all.

it is not a printer issue it is a Notes issue. I say this because all my other software I use allows me to print perfectly.

i have restarted everything and still doesn’t work.

i am fluent in how software works and I am trying to inform you guys this is a bug 🐛

If you are trying to leave feedback to Apple the proper channel would be through here: Product Feedback - Apple

Feb 21, 2023 9:58 AM in response to Vamonosraza

I have the latest versions on my Mac and iPad mini. I am not at home right now, however I always update. I believe it is Ventura 13.2 or 13.3 (whichever is the latest). No one is having these problems?

yes, my iPad prints all the pages and I am using the same printer for all.

it is not a printer issue it is a Notes issue. I say this because all my other software I use allows me to print perfectly.

i have restarted everything and still doesn’t work.

i am fluent in how software works and I am trying to inform you guys this is a bug 🐛

Notes not printing out all the pages while using my MacAir

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.