Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does siri purposely not listen?

Why does Siri understand me when i ask dumb stuff. I know siri understands the individual words as i have asked each word individually and siri recognizes the words. But when i ask the words in a whole sentence its like siri wont listen them on purpose….as ask a question and siri give bullshit responses that are not the answer to the question asked

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 6:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 6:04 PM

Hello,

Siri does not intend in any way to give responses that may not be helpful, if you would like to let Apple know about your feedback, you can do so here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple

-Drake

4 replies

Feb 13, 2023 7:24 PM in response to drake211

I beg to differ. I tested it . Individual words siri will understand. Put them together said the same tone and speed and suddenly i am greek to siri. I tested it aswell with an obsever that spoke the exact same words as me. Siri listen until a tough question was asked. And siri knows about google’s info but siri insists she doesn’t understand. Yet she understands when i ask irrelevant questions

Why does siri purposely not listen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.