Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm Clock Issues After 16.3.1 Update. Alarm Very Loud!!

I have an iPhone SE Gen 2 and there have been no issues with Apple's Alarm Clock until the latest (I would say) two updates. The problem seems to be the volume on the alarm. I know it's not linked to the volume on other things but whenever I have tested each alarm, the sound is fine. When the alarm time is set, however, and it goes off in the morning, then it's extremely loud. Is anyone else experiencing this problem and can anything be done to fix it please? Thanks.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 3:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 3:16 AM

See if this support article (at the section "How to change the alarm's volume") can help you:--> How to set and change alarms on your iPhone

Regards

Giulio

4 replies

Feb 22, 2023 3:37 AM in response to ProustGiulio

I have noticed that my problem mentioned above returns after a couple of days. It then reverts 'back to normal' then I have to go into settings again. This morning, for example, my alarm was VERY LOUD once again and I have no idea why that is. I am hoping the next update (maybe) might solve the problem as the instructions you gave me seem to be a temporary fix, unfortunately. Things were going so well lol.;-0

Alarm Clock Issues After 16.3.1 Update. Alarm Very Loud!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.