You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

double sim card iphone 12

Dear Mr. or Mrs,

I have a question.

I just moved to Switzerland and I need a sim card for my time being here. But i would also like to keep my Swedish phone number for business in sweden. Therefore i want to have double sim cards.

I have a iPhone 12 and i know you can have something called esim card but i am not sure what i should have.

I just want to be able to surf, make calls and text in Switzerland but also being able to receive and make phone calls with my Swedish phone number.

Is there anything i should have in mind when getting double sim card, and also, which one should i get? A physical or esim card? And does any sim card work to put in my phone?

Many thanks in advance!

iPhone 12

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 3:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 4:53 AM

Is your iPhone unlocked? If yes, you can use SIMs from any Carrier across the globe (eSIM/SIM)

In Switzerland you can have eSIM from

Switzerland

Sunrise 

Swisscom

Find wireless carriers and worldwide service providers that offer eSIM service - Apple Support (IN)

2 replies

double sim card iphone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.