Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I unlock my carrier

I need help with how to unlock my carrier

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 3:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 3:51 AM

Click on the link to read Apple's support article on "How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier" - How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support - Only some carriers offer the ability to unlock iPhone for use on any carrier. Follow the instructions in this article to unlock your iPhone.

Click on this link for 'iPhone: Wireless carrier support and features in the USA and Canada' - Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada - Apple Support - including a list of which ones offer unlocking.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2023 3:51 AM in response to hawa219

Click on the link to read Apple's support article on "How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier" - How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support - Only some carriers offer the ability to unlock iPhone for use on any carrier. Follow the instructions in this article to unlock your iPhone.

Click on this link for 'iPhone: Wireless carrier support and features in the USA and Canada' - Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada - Apple Support - including a list of which ones offer unlocking.

How do I unlock my carrier

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.