Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Region and country

The problem is that I can not change the region or country, writes to me to cancel my subscription to Apple Music, I canceled and even deleted the application but I still hear that I need to cancel the subscription and I very urgently need to change the country

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 11:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 11:34 AM

The subscription must be cancelled, but it mis also expire, and no longer be active. If there is still time before it was set to renew, you will need to wait for it to expire before you are allowed to change countries.

If you cannot wait for it to expire, you will need to contact Apple Support directly to have them terminate it before it expires. click here ➡️ Contact Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2023 11:34 AM in response to Ankatarakanka

The subscription must be cancelled, but it mis also expire, and no longer be active. If there is still time before it was set to renew, you will need to wait for it to expire before you are allowed to change countries.

If you cannot wait for it to expire, you will need to contact Apple Support directly to have them terminate it before it expires. click here ➡️ Contact Apple Support

Region and country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.