Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Message Sending

Im having trouble sending videos on my phone. It will send messages but not videos, I’ve tried sending them individually yet they won’t send. Is there maybe a setting I need to change to send videos?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 9:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 9:38 PM

Coco-firu Said:

"Message Sending: Im having trouble sending videos on my phone. It will send messages but not videos, I’ve tried sending them individually yet they won’t send. Is there maybe a setting I need to change to send videos?"

-------

Troubleshooting Messaging:

A. Try this Link: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

B. Contacted your Carrier, Yet?:

If no success, the contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2023 9:38 PM in response to Coco-firu

Coco-firu Said:

"Message Sending: Im having trouble sending videos on my phone. It will send messages but not videos, I’ve tried sending them individually yet they won’t send. Is there maybe a setting I need to change to send videos?"

-------

Troubleshooting Messaging:

A. Try this Link: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

B. Contacted your Carrier, Yet?:

If no success, the contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

Message Sending

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.