Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown Apple charges on my account

I was deducted for no reason. Apple substrates from my bank account and it's unreasonable. I want an explanation, please

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 7:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 5:00 PM

Was it a subscription?

If the subscription isn't billed through Apple:

Don't see the subscription when you follow the steps to cancel your subscription? You might have purchased that subscription from another company.

On your bank statement, find the charge for the subscription. If your bank statement doesn't say Apple, apple.com/bill, or something similar, Apple doesn't provide this subscription to you. To cancel the subscription, contact the company that offers the subscription to you. Statements often list the name of the company, such as Hulu, Pandora, YouTube, Amazon, HBO, etc.

Resources:

View Purchase History.

▶︎ Cancel a Subscription.

Confirm charges on your billing statement.

▶︎ Billing and Subscriptions.

Returns & Refunds.

▶︎ Request a Refund.

▷ Check Refund Status.

Need more help?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2023 5:00 PM in response to DickieReg

Was it a subscription?

If the subscription isn't billed through Apple:

Don't see the subscription when you follow the steps to cancel your subscription? You might have purchased that subscription from another company.

On your bank statement, find the charge for the subscription. If your bank statement doesn't say Apple, apple.com/bill, or something similar, Apple doesn't provide this subscription to you. To cancel the subscription, contact the company that offers the subscription to you. Statements often list the name of the company, such as Hulu, Pandora, YouTube, Amazon, HBO, etc.

Resources:

View Purchase History.

▶︎ Cancel a Subscription.

Confirm charges on your billing statement.

▶︎ Billing and Subscriptions.

Returns & Refunds.

▶︎ Request a Refund.

▷ Check Refund Status.

Need more help?

Feb 16, 2023 7:38 AM in response to DickieReg

Hello ~ Take a look at this helpful link by click on below…

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

You can cancel a subscription, view your purchases or ask for a subscription. If the charge is not sh up on your de you may need to contact you banking institution or credit card and go over this w/them to make sure that your account information or credit card has been breached and I the hands of a fraudulent user. Please also understand we are fe forum members and not Apple Support.

~Katana-San~

Unknown Apple charges on my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.