Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want the Apple Watch to be able to have daily fitness competitions against others

Hey Fitbit just came out and said they are doing away with badges and challenges. I want to switch to apple. Someone at Apple Corproate needs to make it so particpants in the watch app can challenge eachother to different competitions to see who can get the most steps. There should be a daily competiton, a weekly competiiton, and a monthly competition. Please figure this out! I'm ready to switch and Fitbit just said they are ending all the competitions.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 12:30 PM

For details of the available Apple Watch challenges:

Share your Activity and compete with friends with your Apple Watch - Apple Support

The people that work for Apple may or may not read postings here—the people in the developer forum community are other users like you, and some are third-party developers. If you have suggestions for the people that work for Apple, send those directly.

Here is how to submit: Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2023 12:30 PM in response to Bsdsdsdkdkdkd

For details of the available Apple Watch challenges:

Share your Activity and compete with friends with your Apple Watch - Apple Support

The people that work for Apple may or may not read postings here—the people in the developer forum community are other users like you, and some are third-party developers. If you have suggestions for the people that work for Apple, send those directly.

Here is how to submit: Product Feedback - Apple

I want the Apple Watch to be able to have daily fitness competitions against others

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.