Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How does my family member log onto Apple Music or iTunes

how does my family member logon to Apple Music or iTunes

iPhone 14

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 1:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 2:13 PM

If you have an Apple Music Family subscription and have set up Family Sharing, then each of the group members get access to the Apple Music subscription content, each through their own Apple ID account, with their own preferences and library and playlists.

Note that Apple Music Individual subscriptions are not shareable in a Family Sharing setup. You’ll have to change the subscription type for that. About Apple Music plans - Apple

About Family Sharing - Apple

Learn about what you can do with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

If you meant something different, then please elaborate.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2023 2:13 PM in response to Musica55

If you have an Apple Music Family subscription and have set up Family Sharing, then each of the group members get access to the Apple Music subscription content, each through their own Apple ID account, with their own preferences and library and playlists.

Note that Apple Music Individual subscriptions are not shareable in a Family Sharing setup. You’ll have to change the subscription type for that. About Apple Music plans - Apple

About Family Sharing - Apple

Learn about what you can do with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

If you meant something different, then please elaborate.

How does my family member log onto Apple Music or iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.