Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slideshow

I've created a Slideshow on my desktop using Vintage Prints. I want to copy the entire slideshow onto my ipad to show at a funeral. Is this possible? If not, should I copy onto a disk drive and use that? Or copy to a PowerPoint Presentation? I'm lost on this step. Thank you in advance for your feedback.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 3:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 11:11 PM

The slideshow projects do not sync with iCloud Photos between your Apple devices, but if you create a Keynote presentation, you can see it on your iPad, iPhone, or Mac. Keynote is free to use on all Apple devices and quite versatile to create slideshows.

Alternately, you can export your finished slideshow as a video and import the video to Photos. it will sync with iCloud Photos to your iPad or tansfer it o the iPad in any way you prefer.

To export a slideshow as a video click the "Export" button and select a format. Then wait, it may take a while to render the video.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2023 11:11 PM in response to VitalSpring72

The slideshow projects do not sync with iCloud Photos between your Apple devices, but if you create a Keynote presentation, you can see it on your iPad, iPhone, or Mac. Keynote is free to use on all Apple devices and quite versatile to create slideshows.

Alternately, you can export your finished slideshow as a video and import the video to Photos. it will sync with iCloud Photos to your iPad or tansfer it o the iPad in any way you prefer.

To export a slideshow as a video click the "Export" button and select a format. Then wait, it may take a while to render the video.

Slideshow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.