Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I create a Mac Mail "Template" email?

Looks like an old topic but nothing posted recently on Mac OS Ventura as far as I can find.

I want to send out an email to multiple individual addresses, each customised to their role etc. The template has images and an attachment.

How can I save a template for re-use. Just saving a draft is no use as it's modified and then deleted once edited and sent. Just cutting and pasting loses some of the information, e.g. Title of Email.

Am I missing something obvious in the menu system?

Thanks in advance,

Don

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 4:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 4:43 AM

Did a quick search on it since I don't use then and this was about the first one I saw. https://ericleeclark.com/create-email-templates-in-apple-mail-mojave/. That being said, it was intended for Mail in Mojave so it is unclear if it will work in Ventura.

Similar questions

4 replies

How do I create a Mac Mail "Template" email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.