Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I turn on, I cloud in Apple, will someone else be able to see it?

If I turn on iCloud, is someone else able to access it using my phone?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 11:44 AM

I understand that you would like to know whether someone can access your iCloud account from Your iPhone. The answer is YES. If you hand your iPhone to someone and that person either has the passcode to your iPhone or you unlock it for that person, then that person will be able to access your iCloud information from Your iPhone.

Which type of iCloud data are you concerned about that the other person may be able to access? I ask because some data access on iCloud will require entering your Apple ID password as well.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2023 11:44 AM in response to Bestrong17

I understand that you would like to know whether someone can access your iCloud account from Your iPhone. The answer is YES. If you hand your iPhone to someone and that person either has the passcode to your iPhone or you unlock it for that person, then that person will be able to access your iCloud information from Your iPhone.

Which type of iCloud data are you concerned about that the other person may be able to access? I ask because some data access on iCloud will require entering your Apple ID password as well.

Axel F.

If I turn on, I cloud in Apple, will someone else be able to see it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.