Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, good afternoon I lost my old phone an iPhone 7 Plus and is there any other way to get my data my data from that ?

Hi, good afternoon I lost my old phone an iPhone 7 Plus and is there any other way to get my data my data from that ?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 1:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 1:21 PM

If you were using iCloud to sync data, signing in on another device will restore it. You can also see some things by logging into iCloud.com and using the apps there.

Click on this link to learn how to sign in with your Apple ID --> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

On an iPhone or iPad:

1. Open the Settings app.

2. Tap Sign in to your [device].

3. Enter your Apple ID and password.

4. If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number and complete sign in.

If another Apple ID is signed in you may need to enter the password for that ID to sign out of that ID first.

If you had a backup of the phone, restore the backup to another device.

Click on this link to discover how to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup --> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2023 1:21 PM in response to asadullah227

If you were using iCloud to sync data, signing in on another device will restore it. You can also see some things by logging into iCloud.com and using the apps there.

Click on this link to learn how to sign in with your Apple ID --> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

On an iPhone or iPad:

1. Open the Settings app.

2. Tap Sign in to your [device].

3. Enter your Apple ID and password.

4. If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number and complete sign in.

If another Apple ID is signed in you may need to enter the password for that ID to sign out of that ID first.

If you had a backup of the phone, restore the backup to another device.

Click on this link to discover how to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup --> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.