Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2 devices have one appleid email account,1 device has old email account. How can I change my apple id to make all three the same?

2 devices have one appleid email account,1 device has old email account. How can I change my apple id to make all three the same?

iPhone 8, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 7:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 8:19 PM

Sign out of the old ID and into the new one.

Read this document to learn how to sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac --> Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Click on this link to learn how to sign in with your Apple ID --> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

1. Open the Settings app.

2. Tap Sign in to your [device].

3. Enter your Apple ID and password.

4. If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number and complete sign in.

If another Apple ID is signed in you may need to enter the password for that ID to sign out of that ID first.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2023 8:19 PM in response to karel678

Sign out of the old ID and into the new one.

Read this document to learn how to sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac --> Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Click on this link to learn how to sign in with your Apple ID --> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

1. Open the Settings app.

2. Tap Sign in to your [device].

3. Enter your Apple ID and password.

4. If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number and complete sign in.

If another Apple ID is signed in you may need to enter the password for that ID to sign out of that ID first.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.