Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to protect my iPhone from a security breach?

Is there any kind of security breech ?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 7:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 8:01 PM

Make sure your iPhone is locked with a Passcode, Preferably a 6-digit code. Avoid signing on to public Wi-Fi networks, as this may compromise your security. Make sure that the code for your Apple ID is not too easy, use both special characters, numbers, upper and lower case letters.

Keep an eye out for phishing emails - that is, emails pretending to be Apple, your bank or other well-known companies that want you to provide information. In case of doubt, always look in the email sender field, the email address often looks quite suspicious.

Finally, don't Jailbrak your iPhone if you get the chance.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2023 8:01 PM in response to Wolffie57

Make sure your iPhone is locked with a Passcode, Preferably a 6-digit code. Avoid signing on to public Wi-Fi networks, as this may compromise your security. Make sure that the code for your Apple ID is not too easy, use both special characters, numbers, upper and lower case letters.

Keep an eye out for phishing emails - that is, emails pretending to be Apple, your bank or other well-known companies that want you to provide information. In case of doubt, always look in the email sender field, the email address often looks quite suspicious.

Finally, don't Jailbrak your iPhone if you get the chance.

Feb 18, 2023 8:02 PM in response to Wolffie57

Wolffie57 Said:

"How to protect my iPhone from a security breach?: Is there any kind of security breech ?"

-------

What to do...

Resetting to Factory Settings:

If you are so concerned, then reset you iPhone to factory settings, as if you were to sell it. Perform as instructed here, including the iCloud logout: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

How to protect my iPhone from a security breach?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.