Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Grocery IQ app

I have an iPhone SE(2020) running 16.3.1 and suddenly Grocery IQ fails to load and won't download. I tried going to the app store and purchased. Did not find Grocery IQ in the listings. Trying to download from the app gets me nothing. It seems it is on the Microsoft.com store but nothing for iMac or iPhone. Have not been able to contact the producer, but Microsoft appears to be the only thins supported. To bad they won't let us reload the old version that works for us!!!

iPhone SE (Gen 3)

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 2:41 PM

No, It is called 'Grocery IQ'. Great app but looks like Microsoft bought it out and closed out iPhone use. For some reason the version I have been using for years suddenly won't run even tho the badge is on the phone...

3 replies

Feb 19, 2023 2:50 PM in response to m1iMac

Apparently, the app has been removed from the App Store.

If an app has been removed from the App Store, you can no longer download and/or update it.

I also have some paid & free apps here, and those apps have been removed from the App Store.

Sometimes an app is removed from the App Store because the developer has stopped updating, or for other reasons.

Grocery IQ app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.