Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 36450 photos on my iPhone or icloud

I don’t have space on my iPhone and haven’t been able to backup my phone for over a year now. And I have tried everything to connect my IPhone to my PC to transfer all photos off of my phone and to my computer. I can’t seem to accomplish it? I don’t know why can someone please help me? It shouldn’t be so hard. I just want to control my own images and not iCloud or apple, please. Thanks in advance. Candice

Windows

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 7:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 7:27 PM

CandiG26 Said:

"I have 36450 photos on my iPhone or iCloud: I don’t have space on my iPhone and haven’t been able to backup my phone for over a year now. And I have tried everything to connect my IPhone to my PC to transfer all photos off of my phone and to my computer.[...]"

-------

Import to -- then Export from -- iCloud:

On iPhone, enable Photos in iCloud, seeing if they pop up. If seen, then download All of iCloud. Once downloaded, verify your can access the data. Once verified, trash was is in iCloud. Here is how to export it, once imported to iCloud: Perform my User Tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2023 7:27 PM in response to CandiG26

CandiG26 Said:

"I have 36450 photos on my iPhone or iCloud: I don’t have space on my iPhone and haven’t been able to backup my phone for over a year now. And I have tried everything to connect my IPhone to my PC to transfer all photos off of my phone and to my computer.[...]"

-------

Import to -- then Export from -- iCloud:

On iPhone, enable Photos in iCloud, seeing if they pop up. If seen, then download All of iCloud. Once downloaded, verify your can access the data. Once verified, trash was is in iCloud. Here is how to export it, once imported to iCloud: Perform my User Tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

I have 36450 photos on my iPhone or icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.