Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homescreens disappearing

I have an 13 pro max iPhone with iOS 16.2 and for a few weeks now, 4/5 home screens suddenly disappear. The apps are still there but when I scroll right or left to find the other home screens, it either goes to my App Library or my widgets page. Then some time later, they will randomly reappear. What is going on? Thanks!

iPhone 13 Pro Max, 16

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 2:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 2:09 AM

Hello KFRA, have you tried to update your phone? It could be a software issue in a previous update, because it seems to me that since your in 16.2 and the latest update is 16.3.1, that it might be the case, if not, is your phone free of storage? Because if there isn’t enough, the phone will not get enough to be able to process certain functions as it was taken up by photos or apps, and finally the last thing I can think of is water damage, have you dropped your phone in the water previously? And not dry it immediately? Hope this helps, sorry to hear about this obnoxious issue, I’m sure it gets annoying over time.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2023 2:09 AM in response to KFRAYL

Hello KFRA, have you tried to update your phone? It could be a software issue in a previous update, because it seems to me that since your in 16.2 and the latest update is 16.3.1, that it might be the case, if not, is your phone free of storage? Because if there isn’t enough, the phone will not get enough to be able to process certain functions as it was taken up by photos or apps, and finally the last thing I can think of is water damage, have you dropped your phone in the water previously? And not dry it immediately? Hope this helps, sorry to hear about this obnoxious issue, I’m sure it gets annoying over time.

Homescreens disappearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.