Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no device seen on app "find my iPhone"

Somebody has stolen my iPhone 2 day ago and I got signal yesterday from Apple. Then when I wanted to follow the signal on app, it only shows my Mac, it doesn't show other devices I had used. I don't understand why I can't see my iPhone on app now. I am not sure if I unlocked "send my last location" on the stolen iphone. Is there a way that I can track it?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 5:33 AM

2 replies

Feb 20, 2023 6:51 AM in response to esinyildiz

Apple never sends information about lost or stolen devices. If you got a message it was a scam to steal your Apple ID so the thief could remove Activation Lock, and also steal all of the data saved in iCloud. Change your iCloud password, and take whatever steps are necessary to deal with the data breach.

This is a common phishing scam: You get a text or email from “Apple” or “Apple Security” (or sometimes “Police”) saying your phone has been found and to click on a link to see its location. This is NEVER from Apple or from law enforcement; it is from the thief or fence to steal your Apple ID and identity. Delete any such message without responding to it. Apple never gets involved in lost or stolen devices→Avoid phishing emails, fake ‘virus‘ alerts, phony support calls, and other scams

There is no device seen on app "find my iPhone"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.