Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen iPhone 13 pro max with iOS 16

Why is it that apple can not track a stolen iPhone after erasing it remotely? So what is the use of iOS 16?

My iPhone 13 pro max was forcefully stole by men on motor bike. I erased the phone remotely from my other device to avoid my important details been use. Now the iPhone can not be track so why the iOS 16?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 7:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 7:59 PM

That’s really horrible you had to go thru being attacked like that. The reason is it is your private iPhone, Apple is not in the business of being able to access your private things.

Did you put the iPhone in Lost Mode and not choose to remove from account when you remotely erased it? See If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2022 7:59 PM in response to Mcdeltar1

That’s really horrible you had to go thru being attacked like that. The reason is it is your private iPhone, Apple is not in the business of being able to access your private things.

Did you put the iPhone in Lost Mode and not choose to remove from account when you remotely erased it? See If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Stolen iPhone 13 pro max with iOS 16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.