Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After the latest update to iPhone 16.3.1, Car Play does not work

Hi after the last update of IOS 16.3.1

Carplay stopped working in my car, I tried to reconnect everything but it doesn't work for me

The system in my car is updated to the latest version. Before that I had no problems

I have an iPhone 12pro.

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 7:07 AM

3 replies

Feb 26, 2023 7:11 PM in response to slava keselman

My issue is that when I'm using SiriusXM, Apple Music, phone, etc., my driver side speakers cut out after driving for about 15 seconds; then they'll cut in and out periodically. When I'm using the radio, they all work fine with no issues. I have a 2023 Honda H-RV, and I've only had it for a few months.

I bought a new Apple power/charging cord, uninstalled and reinstalled CarPlay and had my 12 Pro Max tested at Best Buy, no issues with the phone. Seemed to work fine up until sometime around this last update. According to the dealership they think it could be an issue with the entire radio unit, but once I tell them this, they may need to check some other things first.

After the latest update to iPhone 16.3.1, Car Play does not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.