Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

- File - can't be found. Macbook bug

Many files when I try to open them give me this error message - File - can't be found. , and when I click on the file again, the file opens without any problem, and this problem is repeated with hundreds of files, but not all of them and I do not know the reason

I've already done rebuild index but with no success, is this a bug in macos?

here's a demo of the problem: https://imgur.com/a/RYB5YUo

MacBook Pro - 16-inch, 2021 Chip Apple M1 Pro

macOS Ventura 13.1

MacBook Pro 15″

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 9:57 AM

Y-usef wrote:

Many files when I try to open them give me this error message - File - can't be found. , and when I click on the file again, the file opens without any problem, and this problem is repeated with hundreds of files, but not all of them and I do not know the reason

macOS Ventura 13.1

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.2.1 I would start there

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2023 9:57 AM in response to Y-usef

Y-usef wrote:

macOS Ventura 13.1

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.2.1 I would start there

- File - can't be found. Macbook bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.