Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MAPS SENDING TO WRONG ADDRESS

MAPS shows my address correct, however, it takes them to a different street that is my back door. The address is correct on the site, however, it is taking them to a parking log behind my store. This parking lot is for employees only. The front of my store has proper street parking for the few businesses on that street. How can this be changed.

Side note* there is no offering on your menu to address issues with MAPS. I looked at them all. My hope is this is fixed and/ or it gets into the proper hands to make the change. Thanks so much. We appreciate the time. Kim C.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 10:12 AM

Welcome. We are not Apple but other end users. We cannot fix this.

Apple provides for in-app reporting of Maps issues. In macOS:

in iOS and iPadOS:

The other options are product feedback links that will also reach an Apple employee:

Feedback - Maps for iOS and iPadOS - Apple

Feedback - Maps for OS X - Apple

When I used the in-app option to report an issue, it took about two weeks for Apple personnel to contact me but, once they made contact, the issue was satisfactorily resolved in about 30 hours

I found that if "another" mapping service has the location correctly, mentioning thar seems to speed thing up.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2023 10:12 AM in response to Parkliving

Welcome. We are not Apple but other end users. We cannot fix this.

Apple provides for in-app reporting of Maps issues. In macOS:

in iOS and iPadOS:

The other options are product feedback links that will also reach an Apple employee:

Feedback - Maps for iOS and iPadOS - Apple

Feedback - Maps for OS X - Apple

When I used the in-app option to report an issue, it took about two weeks for Apple personnel to contact me but, once they made contact, the issue was satisfactorily resolved in about 30 hours

I found that if "another" mapping service has the location correctly, mentioning thar seems to speed thing up.

MAPS SENDING TO WRONG ADDRESS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.