Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my password and also my recovery key how can I restore my account ( the account still connect with my phone number)

I forgot my password and also my recovery key how can I restore my account ( the account still connect with my phone number)

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 7:47 PM

This Apple article has instructions for what to do if you have forgotten your password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Use a recovery key

- If you forget your Apple ID password, you can try to regain access using your trusted device protected by a passcode. Refer to Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

- When you generate a recovery key, you can't use account recovery.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2023 7:47 PM in response to Ahmedzarog

This Apple article has instructions for what to do if you have forgotten your password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Use a recovery key

- If you forget your Apple ID password, you can try to regain access using your trusted device protected by a passcode. Refer to Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

- When you generate a recovery key, you can't use account recovery.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.