Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id

whenever I open my system preference it shows that m apple id is not active but my mac is signed in with that apple id and I'm unable to do anything on my mac. what should I do? I'm not able to change the password to that ID as it always shows that ID is not active. Any suggestions?

MacBook Air 13″

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 10:49 PM

2 replies

Feb 21, 2023 3:21 AM in response to nisha30_

Get more help and assistant for Apple ID Support, see the following Apple ID Support articles:

Apple ID Support -> Apple ID - Official Apple Support

Sign in with your Apple ID -> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security – Apple Support (UK)

Security and your Apple ID -> Security and your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

Please check also ⤵️

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled -> If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support (CA)

-> Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there is a problem with your payment method on your account, to resolve the problem you need help from Apple support,  click -> contact Apple Support for help.

If you have followed all the steps and instructions and if you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.