Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air M1 Power Adapter Not Working

Dear Apple Support Team,

I am writing to report an issue with my MacBook Air M1 power adapter. The C-type power adapter has stopped working suddenly and I am unable to charge my MacBook Air M1. My MacBook Air is still under warranty period, and I have contacted the shop from where I purchased it, but they informed me that accessories are not covered under warranty.

As a loyal Apple customer, I am disappointed to learn that the power adapter is not covered under warranty. I rely on my MacBook Air M1 for both personal and professional use, and I need it to be fully functional. I would like to request that you please help me to resolve this issue.

I kindly ask that you please consider replacing the defective power adapter at no cost to me, as it has stopped working despite proper usage and care. I understand that your customer service team is committed to resolving customer issues and providing excellent service, and I would appreciate your assistance in this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

mazin

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 8:43 AM

This is a user-to-user support forum. You are not addressing Apple here. If you have a warranty issue use the Support link at the bottom of the page to contact Apple directly.

1 reply

MacBook Air M1 Power Adapter Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.