Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Face ID issue

apple,ios 16.1.2 update is trash. after that update my phone face id is not working . it says something had happen to TrueDepth camera

After i search for many solutions from apple. they said." oNly ApPle AuTHrISeD sErViCed PeOPle CaN oNlY fIx YoUr PhOnE"

wth apple after 16.1.2 update my phone is not working

Kindly Fix This Issue By New Update

Thanks,

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 9:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 9:46 PM

Hey there,

We are users like you , not the official Apple Support!

if your iPhone Face ID is not working check this article ☞ If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

But if you See a message says “ Face ID has been disabled “ learn what you have to do in this article ☞ If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

also I want to tell you that there is an update Available: iOS 16.3 update your iPhone to that version ,☞ Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2023 9:46 PM in response to mdz_insaf

Hey there,

We are users like you , not the official Apple Support!

if your iPhone Face ID is not working check this article ☞ If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

But if you See a message says “ Face ID has been disabled “ learn what you have to do in this article ☞ If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

also I want to tell you that there is an update Available: iOS 16.3 update your iPhone to that version ,☞ Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Face ID issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.