Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

do i need to install clean my macx

is clean my Mac’s really necessary for my MacBook air

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 10:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 10:40 PM

Harvers269 Said:

"do i need to install clean my macx: is clean my Mac’s really necessary for my MacBook air"

-------

Don't Use This:

No. Keep Security Software and Storage Management off of your Mac. It just gets in the way on a Mac, and by reading these forums, you'd find plenty example of how and why.

5 replies

Feb 21, 2023 10:59 PM in response to Harvers269

Harvers269 Said:

"do i need to install clean my macx: is clean my Mac’s really necessary for my MacBook air"

-------

A Few Important Thoughts:

A. Malwarebytes for iPhone:

One item usable is Malwarebytes for iPhone. Keep all the junk out. Get it Here: iOS Security - iPhone Call, Text, and Ad Blocker | Malwarebytes - it Blocks Scam Calls and Filters Site usage. It is developed by longtime users of these forums, making it the only reliable and official Security Software for an iPhone. It is something to consider when it comes to blocking out junk. Email lilely will come through, but you can block out all other junk.

B. MalwareBytes Premium for iPhone:

This application can be found in the AppStore. It allows its users to do their part in all of this. They can report scam calls, by submitting the phone number, to its developer and adding a few lines for notes on the report upon submittal. In high-relevance to this case, it blocks popups from those phone numbers their customers have reported. Texts can be set to be received only by those in your contact list.

Get it here: MalwareBytes for iOS - App Store - Apple

do i need to install clean my macx

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.