Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id

help me to unlock my iphone i forget my apple id

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 4:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 4:39 AM

Hello,

It appears you may have a disabled mobile device or forgotten device passcode. Refer to this support article for various methods that you can use to resolve this. Which one you can use depends upon your equipment configuration. --> If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID, click here --> If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support ; your Apple ID password, click here --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support , or to jump directly to the forgotten sign-in information help site, click here --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2023 4:39 AM in response to solopa

Hello,

It appears you may have a disabled mobile device or forgotten device passcode. Refer to this support article for various methods that you can use to resolve this. Which one you can use depends upon your equipment configuration. --> If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID, click here --> If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support ; your Apple ID password, click here --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support , or to jump directly to the forgotten sign-in information help site, click here --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.