Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to add Gcash as payment method

Gcash is an option when setting up payment methods here in the Philippines. The login worked just fine, I received all verification codes except for the sms notification in the final step where it says “you will receive a text message confirming the successful linking of your account with this merchant”. I’m stuck on a loading screen, no text messages, and it doesn’t even redirect me to the merchant’s page which is what it’s supposed to do according to this loading screen (attached a screenshot).

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 9:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 3:18 AM

Hi guys! I came up with a solution:

1. Delete the gcash app
  2. Go to payments (settings)
  3. Then try linking it (Gcash) again

That's all. Hope this works on your apple devices as well! Btw, don't forget to download the gcash app again after you have successfully linked your payment method

13 replies

Mar 22, 2023 8:21 AM in response to bdjsbrnd0

try deleting every globe app. Even globeone. Even though the linking between gcash and applepay was not completely successful, it will still reflect on your payment methods once you exit your settings and going back at payments section again. I suggest you remove it and try linking it again. but this time, the globe apps are deleted.

Unable to add Gcash as payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.