Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gcash, Paymaya not working as a payment option

Why can’t I verify my Gcash or Paymaya as a payment option? Every time i try to delete it and put my gcash again, it always labeled as “Failed” but my number works just fine? i use the same numbee as my gcash and paymaya acc, maybe thats one of the reasons?

Posted on Dec 4, 2022 9:19 AM

3 replies

Dec 4, 2022 9:39 AM in response to djee113

Not every payment method works with Apple. I would not expect gpay to work with Apple since Wikipedia states that it only works with Android devices. … “Google Pay is a mobile payment service developed by Google to power in-app, online, and in-person contactless purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets, or watches.

Paymaya is meant to work with gpay and android devices.

Apple Pay works with many major credit and debit cards. You can check the list here to find one compatible here area.

I’m curious — do you own an iPhone or Apple Watch? If so, which ones?

Dec 8, 2022 5:13 AM in response to djee113

Thank you for the additional information. But my original advice stands - contact Gcash and Paymaya customer support. Or compare your settings to the friend’s whose device works successfully.

I found a link to the Gcash help center. They may be able to help.

https://help.gcash.com/hc/en-us/articles/900006222943-How-can-I-purchase-and-pay-at-Apple-Store-using-GCash-#:~:text=Pay%20Online,-Categories&text=Download%20and%20send%20apps%2C%20games,just%20a%20few%20taps%20away.

One last thought - you say you own an iPhone. Please make sure it is updated to the latest version (Settings > General > Software Update).

Gcash, Paymaya not working as a payment option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.