Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud

iCloud sign-in panel on my PC has been running non-stop every 2 minutes for 8 days. It rejects my CORRECT ID/pwd. The software is up-to-date and I've changed passwords on my PC, iPad and iPhone.

iPad Pro, 12.9-inch, 6th Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 7:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 7:31 AM

Maybe a solution here? --> What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

If you still have questions or problems:

Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2023 7:31 AM in response to War Eagle 1

Maybe a solution here? --> What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

If you still have questions or problems:

Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.