Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMac 2017 intel System Mac OS Ventura 13.2.1. Issue # 1

Where can I find the Safari Bookmarks folder? I need to import my Safari bookmarks to Brave Browser and Google Chrome.

The Library in my home folder disappeared with the Ventura upgrade and I can't find the Safari folder and preferences folder with the programs plist list.

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 7:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 7:40 AM

Do not know about Brave or Google Chrome but Firefox 110.0 when opened offers to Import Safari Bookmarks

Hold the Option key in Finder >> Go will reveal the Library filed in the Home Folder

Navigate to Safari folder

refer to image below of the Bookmarks.plist file

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2023 7:40 AM in response to arore

Do not know about Brave or Google Chrome but Firefox 110.0 when opened offers to Import Safari Bookmarks

Hold the Option key in Finder >> Go will reveal the Library filed in the Home Folder

Navigate to Safari folder

refer to image below of the Bookmarks.plist file

Feb 23, 2023 10:44 AM in response to arore

arore wrote:

Where can I find the Safari Bookmarks folder? I need to import my Safari bookmarks to Brave Browser and Google Chrome.
The Library in my home folder disappeared with the Ventura upgrade and I can't find the Safari folder and preferences folder with the programs plist list.

Browsers make it easy to export and import bookmarks...

iMac 2017 intel System Mac OS Ventura 13.2.1. Issue # 1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.