Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id profile picture is different between devices

I have an iPhone, iPad, and Mac all under the same email. When changing my Apple ID picture on my iPhone, the ID pictures on my iPad and Mac do not change. Also, if I change the ID picture on either my iPad then my Mac ID picture changes, and vice versa.

On a side note, I tried changing my picture on icloud.com, but the changes still only applied to my iPad and Mac.

Is this a normal issue or is there an underlying problem?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 8:44 PM

nathanr05 Said:

"apple id profile picture is different between devices: apple id profile picture is different between devices

I have an iPhone, iPad, and Mac all under the same email. When changing my Apple ID picture on my iPhone, the ID pictures on my iPad and Mac do not change.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Inconstant Apple ID Info:

Perform New iCloud Sessions:

Log out of iCloud on all of your devices, and then log back in, on at a time. Once logged in restart each device. Perhaps it all needs to resync.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2023 8:44 PM in response to nathanr05

nathanr05 Said:

"apple id profile picture is different between devices: apple id profile picture is different between devices

I have an iPhone, iPad, and Mac all under the same email. When changing my Apple ID picture on my iPhone, the ID pictures on my iPad and Mac do not change.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Inconstant Apple ID Info:

Perform New iCloud Sessions:

Log out of iCloud on all of your devices, and then log back in, on at a time. Once logged in restart each device. Perhaps it all needs to resync.

apple id profile picture is different between devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.