Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music not working on Mac!

I cannot upload any files to my cloud library. I get the error message code "4007".

I am, however, able to stream Apple Music content, and add/remove content, which is immediately reflected across my devices, including iOS.

I tried signing out and signing back in to force a refresh; now I cannot load my library at all. Now all I am able to do is play my local files.

I have tried restarting the Mac multiple times, and changing my network.

Please help!

Mac mini 2018 or later

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 9:09 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Feb 23, 2023 9:21 PM in response to Devbags

Devbags Said:

"Apple Music not working on Mac!: [...]I tried signing out and signing back in to force a refresh; now I cannot load my library at all. Now all I am able to do is play my local files.[...]"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

iCloud Inaccessibility is the Issue:

There is an error in your iCloud library. So, log out of iCloud and then Log Back in. Confirm that you want to sync with iTunes Match or some other syncing prompt. Give it a few for it all to sync.

Apple Music not working on Mac!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.