Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone 13 Is giving me the "Important Battery Message" It is saying it is unable to identify if the battery is a genuine apple battery but I bought my Iphone from the apple store. My phone keeps turning off and restarting itself.

My Iphone 13 Is giving me the "Important Battery Message" It is saying it is unable to identify if the battery is a genuine apple battery but I bought my Iphone from the apple store. My phone keeps turning off and restarting itself.

iPhone 13

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 9:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 10:35 PM

Visit an Authorized Apple Service Provider next to your place and let them diagnose your device, or contact the official Apple Support to get it serviced:

Apple - Find Locations

Apple - Support - iPhone Repair and Service

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.