Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My time capsule 2TB Model A1409

My time capsule 2TB Model A1409 stopped working . No power. Changed connection to other GPO's - no change. Any advice please

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 3:01 AM

10 replies

Feb 25, 2023 5:40 AM in response to Airbus 320

Perhaps.

There are specific hardware and software requirements for both Macs: Use your iMac as a display with target display mode - Apple Support. The Mini must be a 2019 or earlier model and must be running Catalina or earlier macOS version.

It's no substitute for Target Display Mode but you can use Screen Sharing: Share the screen of another Mac - Apple Support.

Feb 24, 2023 4:05 PM in response to Airbus 320

Would really make no sense to replace the power supply unless you also replace the hard drive, which is also overdue to fail. Apple will not handle repairs.....even if you are willing to pay them.....but a local repair shop could probably handle things for you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133876739053

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Guess the forum moderators will not allow instructions for repairs, since the link I provided was removed.

My time capsule 2TB Model A1409

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.