Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple ID is locked and I can not access my email from the account how can I get my emails from the account and forward to New apple id

My recovery key was not accepted by the website and I didn't generate any more codes

iPhone 12

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 5:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 6:26 AM

If you are referring to an iCloud email account, you will need to get access to the old account of you will not be able to get those emails.

- If you forget your Apple ID password and do not know your recovery key, you can try to regain access using your trusted device protected by a passcode.

- "Using a recovery key is more secure, but it means that you’re responsible for maintaining access to your trusted devices and your recovery key. If you lose both of these items, you could be locked out of your account permanently."

- When you generate a recovery key, you can't use account recovery.

If you are getting a too many codes message then you can wait the required time and try again. To me the question is why aren't you seeing those codes? Are you using a trusted device or trusted number?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2023 6:26 AM in response to prettyrickybobby

If you are referring to an iCloud email account, you will need to get access to the old account of you will not be able to get those emails.

- If you forget your Apple ID password and do not know your recovery key, you can try to regain access using your trusted device protected by a passcode.

- "Using a recovery key is more secure, but it means that you’re responsible for maintaining access to your trusted devices and your recovery key. If you lose both of these items, you could be locked out of your account permanently."

- When you generate a recovery key, you can't use account recovery.

If you are getting a too many codes message then you can wait the required time and try again. To me the question is why aren't you seeing those codes? Are you using a trusted device or trusted number?

My Apple ID is locked and I can not access my email from the account how can I get my emails from the account and forward to New apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.