Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Birthday calendar

I have entered birthdays in my contacts file but only some of them are showing in the calendar on my Mac and iPhone

Mac mini, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 6:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 8:41 AM

Hi Dmdct8,

Your Birthdays calendar should populate from the Birthdays entered in your iCloud Contacts.

Try logging in on the iCloud website and checking for contacts and calendars match up:

Show the Birthdays calendar on iCloud.com

If you have birthdays on contacts not in iCloud they won't show, and your iCloud contacts on the web will also not show those contacts.

If they're showing on the website, they should sync to your devices rather quickly. Make sure you have a good connection and don't have any power saving modes enabled that prevent syncing.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2023 8:41 AM in response to Dmdct8

Hi Dmdct8,

Your Birthdays calendar should populate from the Birthdays entered in your iCloud Contacts.

Try logging in on the iCloud website and checking for contacts and calendars match up:

Show the Birthdays calendar on iCloud.com

If you have birthdays on contacts not in iCloud they won't show, and your iCloud contacts on the web will also not show those contacts.

If they're showing on the website, they should sync to your devices rather quickly. Make sure you have a good connection and don't have any power saving modes enabled that prevent syncing.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Birthday calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.