Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone security locked

my cell is locked for 3hrs says security locked and at the bottom it says emergency erase iphone. how can i reset password if i cant log in cell?

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 12:05 PM

Hello,

It appears you may have a disabled mobile device or forgotten device passcode. Refer to this support article for various methods that you can use to resolve this. Which one you can use depends upon your equipment configuration. --> If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

You wait: "When you're able to, continue to enter your passcode until the "Security

Lockout" screen appears and you get the Erase [Device] option in the

bottom corner of the screen."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2023 12:05 PM in response to Disneyannual

Hello,

It appears you may have a disabled mobile device or forgotten device passcode. Refer to this support article for various methods that you can use to resolve this. Which one you can use depends upon your equipment configuration. --> If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

You wait: "When you're able to, continue to enter your passcode until the "Security

Lockout" screen appears and you get the Erase [Device] option in the

bottom corner of the screen."

iphone security locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.