Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery needs service on a brand new MacBook Pro 2020

I opened my brand new laptop and I saw that the battery stays in 1% . It can’t charge and it says that it needs service. I am really disappointed for the amount of money that I gave and it doesn’t work. What’s the problem with this ? Manufacture problem ?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 2:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 3:54 AM

Hi,

You'd better take your MacBook Pro to your local retail AppleStore, Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider to be examined your MacBook Pro there before one year limited warranty is expired.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Find Locations - Apple

Service and Repair Providers for Apple Products - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2023 3:54 AM in response to georgios228

Hi,

You'd better take your MacBook Pro to your local retail AppleStore, Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider to be examined your MacBook Pro there before one year limited warranty is expired.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Find Locations - Apple

Service and Repair Providers for Apple Products - Official Apple Support

Battery needs service on a brand new MacBook Pro 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.