Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call Forwarding

Hi, Call forwarding wont turn off. I have tried turning phone off & on, turning on airplane mode, turning off mobile, wifi etc and done a hard reset. Call forwarding stays on even when the button for turning on call forwarding has been pushed to the left. Not sure what else to do.

iPhone 13

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 12:27 PM

i have the same issue too, the button is turned off but i'm checking the call forwarding status through calling *#21#, i have also entered ##002# to disable and the results say erasure succeded, but the below image is when call forwarding is turned off in the settings and entering *#21#.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2023 12:27 PM in response to Rachie81-

i have the same issue too, the button is turned off but i'm checking the call forwarding status through calling *#21#, i have also entered ##002# to disable and the results say erasure succeded, but the below image is when call forwarding is turned off in the settings and entering *#21#.

Feb 26, 2023 3:58 PM in response to Rachie81-

You DO need to have phone communications thru your carrier’s network — i.e. if you can place calls, you generally DO have this part.

Beyond that, your only option is to contact your carrier as they provision and operate that functionality.

(FYI, call forwarding is not “in” your phone; rather your phone is only used to remotely re-configure your carrier’s switching system.)

Call Forwarding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.