Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Admin - need help deleting double post (due to try again later message)

Dear Apple Community Admin,

I posted a solution to Time appears HUGE in lock screen after so… - Apple Community

and then needed to modify the answer to change "press anywhere" to "press towards the bottom". When I went to save there was an error noting that the post could not be saved and to try again later. Well, that's what I did, I went back to StackOverflow, checked on some answers and came back and tried to save the update to my community post again - same answer.

So I refreshed the page and in place of my updated post there was a now "We've saved your transaction from last time" and to click again to continue. I did. This time I was able to save -- but it saved as an entirely new reply causing both the original and updated posts to appear.

Whoever the admin is, please delete the first of the two duplicated replies (being the last two in that topic)

iPhone XR

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 5:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 4:58 AM

drankinatty ~ The moderators don't monitor each and every post. They mostly rely on users here who have earned the ability to report a discussion / post for removal – see level 2 here:

Share what you know and get recognized - Apple Support

...So post back here with the URL (each reply has a 🔗 icon) of the post you want removed and we can report it to the moderators.

õ¿õ¬

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2023 4:58 AM in response to drankinatty

drankinatty ~ The moderators don't monitor each and every post. They mostly rely on users here who have earned the ability to report a discussion / post for removal – see level 2 here:

Share what you know and get recognized - Apple Support

...So post back here with the URL (each reply has a 🔗 icon) of the post you want removed and we can report it to the moderators.

õ¿õ¬

Admin - need help deleting double post (due to try again later message)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.