Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Images on my new iMac

I am not getting my images in my email is there something turned off?

iMac 24″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 10:47 AM

Hey frank_the_snake_master_01,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

We see you're experiencing an issue with not seeing images in Mail app. When you open an email, do you see an alert in the top right that says "Load Images"? If so, the issue may be related to Mail Privacy Protection.

In the Mail app , turn on Mail Privacy Protection to make it harder for senders to learn about your Mail activity.

For more information about this, click here: Use Mail Privacy Protection on iPhone.

Make sure "Block All Remote Content" isn't checked in Mail app menu bar > Settings > Privacy tab > Block All Remote content.

If issue persists, make sure you're not connected to a VPN network. It may be interfering with the images not showing. If you are using a VPN, temporarily disconnect it and test the emails again.

Let us know if you're experiencing a different issue or needing further assistance with this one.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2023 10:47 AM in response to DODGE01CHALLENGERSRT01_01

Hey frank_the_snake_master_01,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

We see you're experiencing an issue with not seeing images in Mail app. When you open an email, do you see an alert in the top right that says "Load Images"? If so, the issue may be related to Mail Privacy Protection.

In the Mail app , turn on Mail Privacy Protection to make it harder for senders to learn about your Mail activity.

For more information about this, click here: Use Mail Privacy Protection on iPhone.

Make sure "Block All Remote Content" isn't checked in Mail app menu bar > Settings > Privacy tab > Block All Remote content.

If issue persists, make sure you're not connected to a VPN network. It may be interfering with the images not showing. If you are using a VPN, temporarily disconnect it and test the emails again.

Let us know if you're experiencing a different issue or needing further assistance with this one.

Take care.

Images on my new iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.