Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MLS season pass option

I’ve updated my iOS, but season pass isn’t an option in AppleTV on my iPad, although it is on my iPhone and smart tv. Ideas?

iPad Pro, 12.9-inch, 6th Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 27, 2023 6:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2023 7:13 AM

I’ve updated my iOS …

To what version? 16.3.1 is the current version for modern iPads that support v16.

MLS Season Pass requires iPad devices to be running version 16.2 or later.

iPad models compatible with iPadOS 16 - Apple Support

• You may find promotional tiles for MLS in the Watch Now tab (side bar).
  • You may find the circular Channel icon for MLS in the Watch Now tab (side bar).
  • In select countries (US, CA, maybe a few others), the TV app on iPad may have a Sports tab (in the sidebar).
  • You may find a tile for MLS in the Search tab (side bar). Else type ‘MLS Season Pass’ to find the channel.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2023 7:13 AM in response to jonathanfromlakeoswego

I’ve updated my iOS …

To what version? 16.3.1 is the current version for modern iPads that support v16.

MLS Season Pass requires iPad devices to be running version 16.2 or later.

iPad models compatible with iPadOS 16 - Apple Support

• You may find promotional tiles for MLS in the Watch Now tab (side bar).
  • You may find the circular Channel icon for MLS in the Watch Now tab (side bar).
  • In select countries (US, CA, maybe a few others), the TV app on iPad may have a Sports tab (in the sidebar).
  • You may find a tile for MLS in the Search tab (side bar). Else type ‘MLS Season Pass’ to find the channel.

MLS season pass option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.