Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itune sharing on OSX 10.10.5

My Apple music library is not shared completely on this device, it comes code 11571 (unknown problem, try later). But this appears for several days

iMac

Posted on Feb 28, 2023 10:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2023 8:50 AM

Hello Ugljan,

Thanks for the additional information regarding your iCloud Music Library error.

The next step is to restart your computer. This simple step can resolve issues like this:

Shut down or restart your Mac - Apple Support

Afterward, create another user account and test it. This will let us know if it is your user account or a system-wide issue.

Add a user or group on Mac - Apple Support

If you are using a VPN, try disabling it, restarting the computer, and trying it again.

You can try signing out of Apple Music and then signing back in.

If you need continued assistance, please reach out to the AppleCare phone support team via this link: Get Support.

All the best!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2023 8:50 AM in response to Ugljan

Hello Ugljan,

Thanks for the additional information regarding your iCloud Music Library error.

The next step is to restart your computer. This simple step can resolve issues like this:

Shut down or restart your Mac - Apple Support

Afterward, create another user account and test it. This will let us know if it is your user account or a system-wide issue.

Add a user or group on Mac - Apple Support

If you are using a VPN, try disabling it, restarting the computer, and trying it again.

You can try signing out of Apple Music and then signing back in.

If you need continued assistance, please reach out to the AppleCare phone support team via this link: Get Support.

All the best!

Mar 2, 2023 3:57 PM in response to Ugljan

Hello Ugljan,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We want to make sure you're able to enjoy Apple Music on all of your devices.

Make sure you took these steps to sign up for Apple Music on your Mac:

"Subscribe to Apple Music

1. In the Music app  on your Mac, choose Account > Join Apple Music.
  2. Follow the onscreen instructions.
  3. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one during setup."

This Apple Support page has the full details: Subscribe to Apple Music on Mac - Apple Support

Or are these the steps you're taking when seeing the error? Or something else? The more details you can provide about the situation, the better equipped we are to assist.

We hope these steps can help isolate and resolve the issue so you can enjoy your music.

Cheers!

Mar 4, 2023 6:10 AM in response to Ugljan

Hello, I have restarted the computer and openend a new user, for whom I cannot modify the password.

The I tune still doesnot work.

There is another issue in this chapter: my pdf expert license is not recogniced by this computer. These problems appeared after the update which was very recently.

Anyway, this location is my vaccation house. I will leave here out for some weeks, so I will not be able to do some other tests or something about. Thanks for your help anyway. Regards, Peter

Itune sharing on OSX 10.10.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.