Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to purchase an iPhone on the US Apple online store if I'm outside of the US?

Hi everyone, I really need assistance in purchasing iPhone 13 mini from the apple store. It is the first time I am purchasing it online from the apple store. However, I am from outside the US (the Caribbean) and I need help in deciding which network (i.e. At&t, Verizon etc) in choosing the right payment plan please. I appreciate any kind assistance.

Cheers!

Grace_21H

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 6:47 AM

5 replies

Mar 1, 2023 7:02 AM in response to Grace_21H

The U.S. Store will not ship outside of the U.S. Unless you intend to ship it to an address within the U.S. you won't be able to get it sent to you in the Caribbean.

If you are going to be sending it to an address within the U.S. and plan on using it outside of the U.S. consider 2 things:

1. It will not have any warranty outside for the U.S. and must be returned to the U.S for warranty service.
  2. You do not need to choose any carrier. Unless you haver a number and account with one of those carriers you won't one able to choose the carrier. Choose the "Connect to Any carrier later" option instead.

For the payment plan, choose whichever works for you. That is a personal question. Only you know which payment plan is good for you. Also note, unless you are a U.S. citizen you cannot get an Apple Card and as such cannot use that payment plan.

For the carrier's payment plan, you must take out a service contact with the carrier you choose so you will need to have a U.S. address at the very least.

How to purchase an iPhone on the US Apple online store if I'm outside of the US?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.