Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hide homepod music on lockscreen

We're a house of iPhone users, I have a HomePod in the office, but recently since upgrading my daughter and wifes phones, they can now see the music I'm playing and even control the volume, causing much laughter from them and confusion from me.

I've edited the home app so that "allow speak and tv access) is only for "this home" and neither my wife or daughter is in the people, only my devices.

But they still appear on their devices lock screens.

Phease help someone, it's driving me nuts.

HomePod, 16

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 9:26 AM

I suspect this falls under the "it's not a fault, it's a feature" category, but you can use Feedback - HomePod - Apple to let Apple know that it is causing you problems and you'd like a way to control who in your home can control your HomePod.

tt2

3 replies

hide homepod music on lockscreen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.